The SZG-ADC-LT2264 is a dual 40 MSPS 12-bit ADC based on the Analog Devices LTC2264. The board is heavily influenced by the manufacturer’s evaluation board and features a 50Ω input with isolation transformer. In the default configuration, the sampling clock is driven by the FPGA with an option to provide an external single-ended clock source via SMA connector.
Features & Specifications
- SYZYGY Standard Peripheral
- Dual (2-channel) 40 MSPS 12-bit ADC
- ADC family is available to 125 MSPS and 14-bit resolution (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- LVDS output to the FPGA
- Ultralow jitter and no anti-alias filtering allows undersampling of IF frequencies
- Ideal for SDR (software-defined radio) applications