BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY AS IT IS PRESENTED TO YOU AS OF THE DATE OF SUCH USE (THE “EFFECTIVE DATE”). NO CHANGES (ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS) TO THIS POLICY WILL BE ACCEPTED BY THE COMPANY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS SITE. YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THIS POLICY FOR YOUR RECORDS.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
During your use of the Site, we may collect and retain the following (hereinafter referred to as your “personal identifiable information”):
- (i) information and data about You (such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and other personal data);
- (ii) any content or other data that you have uploaded, distributed, published or otherwise used via the Site; or
- (iii) any other information or data about how You use, or the results of your use of, the Site.
All of your personally identifiable information that we collect during your use of the Site may be used:
- (i) to provide you proper access to and use of the Site;
- (ii) to provide You with notices, material, or other information about features or functionalities of the Site;
- (iii) to provide you with notices, material or other information about any services, products, goods, or any other items of the Company or of any commercial partner of the Company (“Our Commercial Partners”) (collectively “Products”);
- (iv) to make available to You any other information about the Company, the Company’s Products, or Products of Our Commercial Partners;
- (v) to make available to You any other information about any other events, functions, or items promoted or otherwise made available by the Company or any of Our Commercial Partners; or
- (vi) for any other lawful purpose (hereinafter, the “Intended Uses”).
The Company does not intentionally share personally identifiable information with third parties without your consent, provided, however, We may share some or all of your personal identifiable information:
- (i) with a third party (including, without limitation, Our Commercial Partners) to perform any features or functions that You request via the Site;
- (ii) to the extent it becomes necessary to comply with applicable laws or to enforce our rights;
- (iii) with any business partners or affiliates of the Company, including, but not limited to, Our Commercial Partners, for any of the other “Intended Uses” noted in this Policy; and/or
- (iv) to the extent, and pursuant to, the terms of the Site’s “Term and Conditions” agreement https://opalkelly.com/about-us/terms-conditions/. If You have any hesitation about providing such information to Us and/or having such information used in any manner permitted in this Policy or the “Terms and Conditions”, then You should no longer use the Site.
In the event You have provided Us with personally identifiable information such as that discussed above, and thereafter You do not want to continue to directly receive further email communications from the Company, You must send an email message to email@example.com stating that You no longer want to receive email communications directly from the Company (“Opt Out”). Once the Company has received your request to Opt Out, the Company will use commercially reasonable efforts, in a commercially reasonable time period, to try to carry out your request to Opt Out; provided, however, We will not have any obligation to retrieve, and cannot prevent the further use by others (including, without limitation, Our Commercial Partners) of your personal identifiable information that may have been shared with others up to that time.
3. PROTECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
4. ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You are solely responsible for correcting, updating, modifying or eliminating any and all of your personally identifiable information as it appears in, and as otherwise stored or contained in, the Site. Without in any way limiting the foregoing, You acknowledge and agree that We have no duty to correct, update, modify or eliminate any of your personally identifiable information as it appears in, is stored, or is otherwise contained in, the Site.
5. LINKS TO, AND USE OF, THIRD PARTY SITES
6. NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
During your visit to the Site, We may use your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address to help Us administer the Site. Also, our server may place small temporary text files called “cookies” on your computer’s processor or in the browser directory of your hard drive. We use your IP address and/or cookies to gather non-personally identifiable demographic information, such as how many Users visited a certain part of the Site, but not to track a specific IP address to the identity of a particular individual User. You may choose not to accept cookies by setting your web browser to either refuse all cookies or to notify You each time before a cookie is set.
7. DO NOT TRACK
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets web site users inform web sites or other applications that they do not want to have their online activities tracked. These ”do not track” features may also give website users other choices regarding the collection of their personal identifiable information. However, these “do not track” features and “do not track” signals are not yet uniform. Accordingly, each User of this Site is hereby notified that this Site is not currently set up to respond to any of your “do not track” features or “do not track” signals.