Placing an order
Placing an order with Opal Kelly couldn’t be easier. All orders are placed through our secure online store. Payment options are:
Just add the items you want to your shopping cart and checkout. Your credit card is processed immediately and orders are shipped within 24-48 hrs.
Wire transfer (pre-paid)
Use the normal shopping cart procedure, but select “Wire Transfer” as the payment option. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to get information to complete the transfer. Once we receive notice from our bank that the transfer is complete, we ship your order. We will hold the inventory for up to one week. After one week the order is canceled and the inventory is released, but can still be fulfilled if you notify us that payment was made.
Use the normal shopping cart procedure, but select “Check” as the payment option. When your order completes, you will be shown an address to send your check to. Once we receive payment, we ship your order. We will hold the inventory for up to two weeks. After two weeks the order is canceled and the inventory is released, but can still be fulfilled if you notify us that payment was made.
Invoice / Proforma Invoice
When you place an order through the online store, your order receipt will be emailed to you with an attached order invoice. For credit card payments, this is a paid invoice. For wire transfer and check payments, this is a proforma invoice. Once payment is made for the total amount, your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours. Emails from our online store will come from email@example.com.
PLEASE CONFIGURE YOUR EMAIL SETTINGS APPROPRIATELY AND BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDERS FIRST FOR LOST EMAIL.
Need a Quote?
To get a quote (valid for 5 days), go through the checkout procedure and select “Request Quotation” as the checkout option. When your order is completely entered, an email will be sent with your quote. Note that all pricing shown on this website reflects the 10% discount valid for online purchases and credit purchases with a signed borrower agreement on-file.
Ordering by Purchase Order
If your organization requires Net terms (Net 15 or Net 30) to place an order with Opal Kelly, you will need to go through a different ordering process. The easiest way to place an order with us is using a credit card. But if you must use a credit PO, please follow the instructions below: Note that there is a processing fee associated with credit purchase orders of less than $5,000. Also note that we require minimum activity of $25,000 per year to maintain a credit account.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a copy of your bank and trade references. This is required for us to extend credit. We may deny credit terms for any reason.
- Sign and complete our Terms & Conditions.
- Wait for credit approval. This process may take two weeks or more depending on the responsiveness of your references.
- Submit your PO to email@example.com:
- Your PO must not reference any terms and conditions other than those signed and agreed.
- Any PO under $5,000 must include a separate line item: MOV Processing Fee – $250
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Net terms are from the shipment date, regardless of shipment method or arrival. To avoid late fees, be sure to account for USPS delivery times of payment. Late fees accrue at 1.5%/month. We do not waive late fees. Failure to pay on-time or pay late fees revokes credit terms. Failure to maintain minimum activity revokes credit terms. Credit will not be provided for a minimum of two years following revocation.
When an order ships, you will be emailed tracking information to the email address provided with your order.
Wire Transfer Information
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of our security policy, we do not provide wire transfer information on our invoices and do not provide this automatically on checkout.
If your company needs to set us up as a vendor, please use the following information on your supplier form:
- Company Name: Opal Kelly Incorporated
- Company Address: 13500 SW 72nd Ave, Suite 100, Portland, OR 97223-8013
- Payment Address: 13500 SW 72nd Ave, Suite 100, Portland, OR 97223-8013
- Payment Terms: Pre-payment
- Payment Currency: US Dollar
- Company FAX: 866.231.4429
- Woman / Minority owned: No
- CAGE Code: 4XZ10
- DUNS Code: 153458117
- Order Placement: https://opalkelly.com
- Sales Contact: email@example.com
- Technical Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our products generally fall under categories for miscellaneous computer peripheral equipment. Specific codes we use are as follows:
- NAICS 2012: 334118 – Computer Terminal and Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- SIC: 3577 – Computer peripheral equipment, not elsewhere classified
|Product(s)||Schedule B HTS||Export License||ECCN|
|US Goods Returned||9801.00.10||None||–|
Product Export Information
The information below is provided to help you make informed decisions regarding export and re-export of our products.
Destination Control Statement (Domestic Customers)
These commodities, technology or software were exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Destination Control Statement (Non-Domestic Customers)
These commodities, technology or software are controlled by the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.