Placing an order
Placing an order with Opal Kelly couldn’t be easier. All orders are placed through our secure online store. Payment options are:
Just add the items you want to your shopping cart and checkout. Your credit card is processed immediately and orders are shipped within 24-48 hrs.
Wire transfer (pre-paid)
Use the normal shopping cart procedure, but select “Wire Transfer” as the payment option. When your order completes, you will be shown bank details to complete the transfer. Once we receive notice from our bank that the transfer is complete, we ship your order. We will hold the inventory for up to one week. After one week the order is canceled and the inventory is released, but can still be fulfilled if you notify us that payment was made.
Use the normal shopping cart procedure, but select “Check” as the payment option. When your order completes, you will be shown an address to send your check to. Once we receive payment, we ship your order. We will hold the inventory for up to two weeks. After two weeks the order is canceled and the inventory is released, but can still be fulfilled if you notify us that payment was made.
Invoice / Proforma Invoice
When you place an order through the online store, your order receipt will be emailed to you with an attached order invoice. For credit card payments, this is a paid invoice. For wire transfer and check payments, this is a proforma invoice. Once payment is made for the total amount, your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours. Emails from our online store will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE CONFIGURE YOUR EMAIL SETTINGS APPROPRIATELY AND BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDERS FIRST FOR LOST EMAIL.
Need a Quote?
To get a quote (valid for 5 days), go through the checkout procedure and select “Request Quotation” as the checkout option. When your order is completely entered, an email will be sent with your quote. Note that all pricing shown on this website reflects the 10% discount valid for online purchases and credit purchases with a signed borrower agreement on-file.
Ordering by Purchase Order
If your organization requires Net terms (Net 15 or Net 30) to place an order with Opal Kelly, you will need to go through a slightly different ordering process. The easiest way to place an order with us is using a credit card. But if you must use a credit PO, please follow the instructions below: Note that there is a processing fee associated with credit purchase orders of less than $4,000.
- Email (email@example.com) a copy of your bank and trade references. This is required for us to extend credit. We may deny credit terms for any reason. It may take up to two weeks to complete a reference check.
- Sign and complete our Borrower Agreement.
- From our Products page, add the items to your cart.
- Add one of the following items to your cart for credit purchasing:
- Continue with checkout and select “CHECK” as your payment method.
- COMPLETE CHECKOUT. You will be shown and emailed a copy of your complete order. This serves as your quote and is what you should base your company PO on.
- Email or FAX a copy of your company purchase order. The PO must include all line items listed on your order detail including shipping charges and credit processing fee. Note that the order through this site is subject to our terms and conditions. Your PO is not part of our agreement to ship. It is merely there as a record and agreement to pay. We do not accept purchase orders with terms.
- When the item ships, an invoice will be mailed to your billing contact and emailed to your email contact on the order.
PAYMENT NOTE: Net terms are from the shipment date, regardless of shipment method or arrival. To avoid late fees, be sure to account for USPS delivery times of payment. Late fees accrue at 1.5%/month. Failure to pay on-time or pay late fees revokes credit terms.
If your company needs to set us up as a vendor, please use the following information on your supplier form:
Wire Transfer Information
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of our security policy, we do not provide wire transfer information on our invoices and do not provide this automatically on checkout.
When an order ships, you will be emailed tracking information to the email address provided with your order.
- Company Name: Opal Kelly Incorporated
- Company Address: 13500 SW 72nd Ave, Suite 100, Portland, OR 97223-8013
- Payment Address: 13500 SW 72nd Ave, Suite 100, Portland, OR 97223-8013
- Payment Terms: Pre-payment
- Payment Currency: US Dollar
- Company FAX: 866.231.4429
- Woman / Minority owned: No
- CAGE Code: 4XZ10
- DUNS Code: 153458117
- Order Placement: https://opalkelly.com
- Sales Contact: email@example.com
- Technical Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our products generally fall under categories for miscellaneous computer peripheral equipment. Specific codes we use are as follows: NAICS 2012: 334118 – Computer Terminal and Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing SIC: 3577 – Computer peripheral equipment, not elsewhere classified
|Product(s)||Schedule B HTS||Export License||ECCN|
Product Export Information
The information below is provided to help you make informed decisions regarding export and re-export of our products.
Destination Control Statement (Domestic Customers)
These commodities, technology or software were exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Destination Control Statement (Non-Domestic Customers)
These commodities, technology or software are controlled by the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.