The SZG-TST-STD is a SYZYGY Standard peripheral intended to be used by SYZYGY carrier developers to test continuity during development or production of their carrier. It can be used during automated testing to validate connector I/O.
Features & Specifications
- SYZYGY Standard Peripheral
- Simple wire loopback on 12 I/O pairs
- Simple wire loopback on P2C_CLK and C2P_CLK pairs
- SmartVIO configured to 1.8V
- Four TEST_MODE pins wired to the SYZYGY DNA controller for additional user-defined capabilities
- Rated mating cycles 100, but our experience indicates thousands in test conditions