The SZG-TST-STD is a SYZYGY Standard peripheral intended to be used by SYZYGY carrier developers to test continuity during development or production of their carrier. It can be used during automated testing to validate connector I/O.
SYZYGY Standard Test Peripheral
Typical volume pricing approaches provide reduced pricing based on order quantity or annual quantity. Our step pricing model leverages your organization’s accumulated volume to help reduce your pricing as your deployment grows.
With Opal Kelly’s step pricing model, you are able to achieve lower pricing “steps” as your total volume increases. We keep track of your current step and apply this information to determine an adjusted price per unit.
Step pricing is a partnership. You provide forecast information about your requirements and, in turn, we use this forecast information to keep your supply chain running smoothly and deliver the same great product at a lower price.
Email email@example.com for more information and to set up a step pricing agreement
Features & Specifications
- SYZYGY Standard Peripheral
- Simple wire loopback on 12 I/O pairs
- Simple wire loopback on P2C_CLK and C2P_CLK pairs
- SmartVIO configured to 1.8V
- Four TEST_MODE pins wired to the SYZYGY DNA controller for additional user-defined capabilities
- Rated mating cycles 100, but our experience indicates thousands in test conditions